To provide quality rhythmic gymnastics programs in a supportive community environment that encourages self-expression while fostering the physical, mental and social development of the participants.
The promotion, establishment and provision of enjoyable and challenging recreational and competitive rhythmic gymnastics programs for all ages.
- Providing a safe and supportive environment, one that is based on honesty, respect, and tolerance.
- Managing the club in a professional business manner.
- Maintaining a balanced budget through registration fees, club sales and fundraising projects.
- Ensuring club growth through strategic promotion and marketing.
- Offering affordable, accessible community-based programs.
- Providing a complete team of professionally certified coaches.
- Developing and nurturing a solid group of volunteer parents and community members.
- Providing appropriate training facilities and well-maintained quality sport equipment.
- Developing a consistent and effective communication strategy for keeping club members and the community updated and informed in a timely manner.
- Researching and keeping informed of the latest developments and trends used to successfully teach and train participants in each program offered.
- Continually researching and developing new innovative programs for all skill levels.
- Enabling the ongoing education and certification of coaches through a variety of clinics, workshops, and certification programs.
- Encouraging the development of new coaches through club training opportunities.
- Providing a variety of opportunities for the gymnasts to showcase their abilities and / or to compete in the sport of rhythmic gymnastics locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Providing intra-club opportunities for individual growth through nationally recognized skill development programs.
- Helping participants achieve their maximum personal potential through:
- enhancing general physical fitness;
- encouraging self-expression, fun, laughter, and commitment;
- developing self-confidence, leadership skills and community spirit;
- promoting personal responsibility, respect for others, and team cooperation.